BlueHeat® Heat Resistant Gloves
This lightweight heat tested glove is the everyday solution to temperature affected items up to 150 degrees Celsius. Made from comfortable, cool cotton and void filled coated dipped latex to produce a super wrinkle finish that minimizes the contact surface area of the glove on high temperature items.
Your grip is assured in either wet or dry conditions, even with oil and other hydrocarbons the coating will easily handle almost any environment where a tough flexible heat resistance glove is required.
Click the buttons below to learn more about lightweight heat resistant BlueHeat Gloves
- Automotive – Paint/Panel, Mechanical Workshops, Detailing, Engine & Transmissions, Diesel Mechanics, Tyre Fitting
- Aviation and Defence
- Hydraulic Repairs & Maintenance
- Commercial / Domestic Cooking
- Material Handling, Steel and Metal Manufacturing, Construction
- DIY and Home Maintenance
- Hospitality and Food Manufacturing
- Other industries where heat protection is required
Certifications / Accreditation
- Independently certified to the latest safety standards by VIC Labs a NATA Authority in
- Tested to EN 407 Class 2 to Level 3 for contact heat.
- Tested to EN 388 2143 for abrasion & cut resistance.
- Vinyl Free, MBT Free, Phthalate Free
S 710401 / M 710402
L 710403 / XL 710404
Pair / 2 Gloves